Thanks for a successful seminar.
Yesterday’s seminar was packed with information. Thank you to everyone who attended and to those who helped make it possible. A special thanks to the First Christian Church, our host, whose pastor, David Hunt, was an event-saver with his technical assistance and loan of equipment when ours was insufficient.
If you couldn’t make the seminar, you missed a fun and extremely informative time. While you can’t get the experience, you can get a lot of the information.
Download Resource Materials
- References and Resources
- Keystone Native Plants Great Plains — Ecoregion 9
- Commercially Available Host Plants for Butterflies & Moths Great Plains Ecoregion
- Host and Nectar Plants for Common Butterflies
- Milkweed for Butterflies
- Planning Your Homegrown National Park, Karel Holloway
- Landscaping for Wildlife with Keystone Plants, Rebecca Morrow
- Native Plants for All Year Bloom, Janet Smith
(All files are in PDF format and in color, if applicable. Downloads will be available for a limited time. )